Why Stage! Why Not!
Are you ready to sell your property for all it’s worth?
Sellers who stage their property through Higgins Home Staging automatically have a strong competitive edge. From the second the front door opens to prospective buyers, their property is ready to impress and command attention.
Many of the properties staged by Higgins Home Staging have sold on their first day, or in the first week, attracting multiple offers over the asking price
Let Higgins Home Staging set the stage for your property – and sell it for all it’s worth.
Higgins Home Staging is not decorating. It is the process of preparing a home for sale, regardless of the price, location, and condition, with the goal of getting the most money in the shortest amount of time possible. It has been proven that in a sluggish market, homes will sell between 2% and 10% more by “staging” it for sale. Once your house goes on the market, it become a product. Just like any product, it has features and benefits, pluses and minuses. To gain an edge, you must be priced right and look better than the competition.
Higgins Home Staging works by emphasizing those positive features and benefits, and letting potential buyers see themselves living in the home. The art of staging is creating a space that reflects a lifestyle that people want to have. You want your prospective buyer to fall in love with your home and be able to picture themselves living in it! It is not longer enough to try to hide clutter, keep the lights on and burn candles to make your home smell nice. Realtors have been advising their sellers for years on these various techniques. Today’s buyer is much more sophisticated. How you present your home determines how long your house will sit on the market, and also it sales price. Whether it is a small condominium, a family oriented house, or an investment property, your home can benefit from staging services. Always remember, the way you live in a HOME and the way you sell your HOUSE are two different things…
Tempted to Leave a Room or Home Empty?
Once a new home or renovation is completed, the decision to invest additional money for staging service can be a difficult one to make. Not is not the time to save a few dollars! Home staging has consistently proven to add value to any real estate investment. Potential home buyers generally have a difficult time imagining the house they are viewing as their home. A vacant home feels cold and impersonal. It is often a challenge to visualize how furnishings will look. Additionally, most vacant rooms seem SMALLER than they really are! Home staging creates that vital finishing touches the home needs to help ensure you sell quickly and for the highest dollar.
Ellen has FABULOUS Home furnishing that can be rented as reasonable rates as well to help make your home look it’s best at time of sale.
5 Reasons It’s a Bad Idea to Leave Rooms Empty
- People don’t buy houses, they buy homes!
- It’s hard to understand how large a room is when there’s nothing in it as a reference point.
- People can’t visualize how furniture will fit in an empty space and if they’re unsure – they don’t buy.
- When a room is empty prospective buyers focus on the negative details instead of falling in love with the overall space. Instead of looking at the flow of one room to another. Home staging is simply “detailing” your home to sell it, in order to ensure it will appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers. Buyers need to image themselves living in your home. Staging lets them.
- Your home is your biggest investment. If you want to get top dollar in today’s market, you need it professional staged. The ideal time to stage it before the listing goes up or the sign goes out. You only get one chance to make a first impression.
Before potential clients and other realtors come through, you want your home to show to its best advantage.